Re: MONEY IN TORONTO

Subject: Re: MONEY IN TORONTO
From: Peter Brown <pbrown -at- MKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 09:23:42 -0400

Barbara Ridley wrote:

> Hello:
>
> With the difference in currency, I'm wondering if anybody knows where
> to get Canadian currency for things like paying for the taxi to our
> hotels after arriving by plane?
>
> -- Barb --
>
> bridley -at- usccmail -dot- bms -dot- com

Instant teller/bank machines in Canada are on the same networks as those
in the States. You should be able to take money out of any Canadian cash
machine with your card, and your bank back home will figure out the
equivalent in U.S. funds to debit from your account.

That's what I normally do when I travel from Canada *to* the States.

--
"Opinions? I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
Peter Brown, Technical Writer (pbrown -at- mks -dot- com)