HTML Requirements

Subject: HTML Requirements
From: Michael Rugo <mrugo -at- NEWOAK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 19:40:32 -0400

I'm at the early stages of developing an MS-Word project where I need
to produce (1) a printed manual, (2) HTML help pages to accompany
user-interface displays (without reproducing the display), and (3) a
complete online HTML version of the doc that includes a click-here jump
to the display(s).

If anyone has had similar requirements, I'd love to tap into your
expertise.