Interviews at STC Conf., COREComm

Subject: Interviews at STC Conf., COREComm
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 15:35:51 -0600

COREComm, Inc., a leading technical writing company, is seeking to
fill several positions. We are interested in speaking with
entry-level, mid-level, and senior level writers, trainers,
illustrators, and web developers. We offer a competitive salary and
benefits package, and provide opportunities for advancement within
the company. Please contact Eric Janda, Director of Recruiting, at
(512) 343-1747 prior to the conference or at the Marriot Eaton Centre
at (416) 597-9200 during the conference. You may also stop by
our booth in the STC Expo and give us your resume.

New job listings have also been posted to our web site today.
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/jobs.html

LaVonna F. Funkhouser lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com
COREComm Webmaster webmaster -at- corecomm -dot- com

Be sure to see the COREComm booth at the 44th
STC Annual Conference in Toronto!

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/