Re: conference contact number

Subject: Re: conference contact number
From: Dominick Deflorio <DDeflorio -at- DATAWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 09:25:00 -0400

Mary,

Thank you for your response.

Wonder if you could clarify the process a bit. I'm still not sure how
the messages get to the message board. Does your hotel forward messages?
Is there a separate message board at each seminar location?

Best regards,
dom

Dominick A. DeFlorio - Technical Writer
ddeflorio -at- dataware -dot- com
Dataware Technologies, Inc.
domhome -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
5 Computer Drive South
http://www.dataware.com
Albany, NY 12205
(800) 235-1209 X4066

From: Mary Kay Coster
To: 'DDeflorio -at- dataware -dot- com'
Date: Thursday, May 08, 1997 2:43PM

Dominick,

There isn't a central telephone number for messages. There will,
however, be a message board at the conference, located right outside the
exhibit area. Conference attendees check it regularly for messages.

Sincerely,
Mary Kay Coster