Re: Motels in Toronto

Subject: Re: Motels in Toronto
From: Gurudutt Kamath/Technical Writing Centre <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 21:03:36 +0530

Hello Nancy,

Would a Bed and Breakfast location do? (Some have car parking
facilities too.) Please go to:

http://www.bbcanada.com/on.html#Metropolitan_Toronto

The price range is from Canadian $45 or so. I was planning to
attend the conference, but for various reasons I am skipping it.
Hope this information is of some help. Have a nice and
productive seminar.

(Sorry folks for two dummy messages. Carriers drop.....ah, this one
reached alright!)

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath