Glad Handers and Loners

Subject: Glad Handers and Loners
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 09:46:26 -0400

Mark Levinson wrote:

The trainers are affable glad-handers who couldn't
care less about correct language. The writers are perfectionists
and loners.

End Quote__________________

Whoa boy! Slow down (and you're not over generalizing, just
generalizing...). Some of us may have some skills that enable us to train
and write (walk and chew gum?). I've been a professional magician, ya know,
those people that stand up and have some of that there glad-handing skill
stuff, a writer-lonely at times, but necessary. But, ya know, I can and do
do both (do do? Hope that's not editorializing).

So, collegue Mark. Some can pat their heads and rub their tummies and some
can't. Just the way it is.

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation