Re: Need help for long Word7 Docs

Subject: Re: Need help for long Word7 Docs
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 02:09:31 -0400

In a message dated 97-05-14 00:29:59 EDT, writstar -at- WI -dot- NET (Mike Starr)
writes:

<< I recommend that you immediately flee master documents; they're toxic.>>
Really? They seem indispensable when you have a large volume with sections
being written by lots of different writers. Allows a far more modular
approach.

<<Don't be concerned. I've successfully created manuals in excess
of 600 pages in a single document. >>
And not had any slowdowns or crashes due to memory problems?

Jim C.
Los Angeles