HTML Reader - Shareware

Subject: HTML Reader - Shareware
From: Diane Burke <dburke -at- RIGEL -dot- TYDAC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 01:37:01 +0000

Hi again,

I apologize - in my initial request for an HTML reader, I was not very
specific. We distribute software for UNIX, OS/2 and Windows platforms and so are looking or an HTML
reader that could accommodate this. Also, not all of our users have access
to an Internet service provider.

Any ideas?

TIA
Diane

--
Diane Burke
TYDAC Research Inc.

613-226-5525, Ext. 202
dburke -at- tydac -dot- com

"The human mind, once stretched to a new idea,
never goes back to its original dimensions."
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes