Re: Resume ideas

Subject: Re: Resume ideas
From: Tracy Boyington <tboyi -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:09:00 +0000

> Stuart Burnfield wrote:
> So, if I knew there were many other applicants, I'd consider attaching
> a photo. And hey, I'm no Errol Flynn.

No, but you're probably a white man. And everything I've ever heard
about resumes says those of us who aren't white men should probably
think twice about attaching a photo.

On second thought, attaching a photo might be a good way to save time
that would normally be wasted on futile interviews, since anybody who
wouldn't interview you because of your gender, race, or hair length
probably wouldn't hire you either.

Tracy
who is always surprised when e-mail correspondents ask if she's a
"boy Tracy" or a "girl Tracy"