summary: rates for page layout

Subject: summary: rates for page layout
From: Thom Remington <remingtf -at- ENGG-MAIL -dot- LVS -dot- DUPONT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 13:46:15 -0400

A while back, I posted a request for information about the going rate for
page layout. I also asked whether folks charged by the hour, the page, or...
I did get one response that suggested charging by the page, but the
remainder recommended charging by the hour.

The hourly rates ranged from $15 (this rate was from 4 years ago) up to $60.
The average was $38.66.

Conclusions (for me, anyway): I should continue charging by the hour, but I
need to raise my rates!

Thanks one and all for your input.

Thom