Graphics

Subject: Graphics
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:44:14 MST

Hi group, another question. I have graphics that were created using
the FrameMaker drawing tool, the Microsoft Word drawing tool,
PowerPoint, and who knows what else. I have need to move those types
of graphics/figures to an intranet web site I have been working on.

I have tried to cut and paste the figures into PaintShop Pro, LView,
and Graphics Workshop. I then save the figures, when I am successful
at cutting and pasting, which most of the time I am not, into jpeg.
Then I insert them into the html file. Unfortunately, text gets
jagged and blurred, totally unreadable.

I then thought, how about using PaintShop Pro's capture program.
Well, same thing.

Short of recreating all the graphics/figures, can Someone suggest a
way of getting these figures into html jpeg files?

I have also tried the same method and saving as gif files. Same thing
happens.

Please reply to me off-line and I will list the responses I receive if
there is interest. Thanks a bunch in advance, any help would be
appreciated.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator
Envision
Home email: kevinf -at- primenet -dot- com
Work email: Feeman_Kevin_SC2275_at_SATCOM23 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM