Re: Gantt

Subject: Re: Gantt
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 01:22:51 -0500

No real solution for the gantt chart problem yet. I was hoping to solve
this problem without purchasing MS project. I'll figure something out.

The reason why you haven't really heard from me this week is I've been busy
meeting with folks from the Old Town Theatre Centre, preparing ad copy, and
working on getting a schedule to the local PBS Station who is helping
promote the Film Festival that I am involved with. Plus I am working on my
thesis and on web sites somewhere in there 8).

So I have been suffering from a bit of brain strain.

Paula
The wearer of many hats

*****
Paula Puffer Old Town Theatre Centre: