Job Posting: Lexington KY

Subject: Job Posting: Lexington KY
From: Tim Curry <tcurry -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 07:58:55 -0400

My company has an opening for a tech writer. You can find more information
about SCT and its divisions at http://www.sctcorp.com.
----------
SCT Government Systems, Inc. provides mission-critical software to local
and county governments, as well as local, county, and state court systems.
We need an experienced technical writer with 2-5 years experience to create
paper and on-line documentation for the functional and technical end users
of our courts management software applications. SCT offers a complete
benefits package. Salary based on experience.

Skills Required: FrameMaker, HiJaak, Visio, HTML (optional)

Contact:
Russ King
1733 Harrodsburg Road
Suite 100