Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?

Subject: Re: How many technical writers are there in the world?
From: John -dot- Cornellier -at- PARIS -dot- IE -dot- PHILIPS -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 14:16:10 +0200

How many techwriters' *associations* are there in the world?

FYI: INTECOM (International Council for Technical Communication) says they have
25,000 members.

CRT, a French subset of INTECOM, is having a beano 10-11 October
in an Abbey near Paris. They have a number of international English-speaking
speakers and a commercial expo. I'm not a member, just the messenger: I found
some bumf about it yest. in my mailmailbox. Any more info req'd, write me at

john -dot- cornellier -at- paris -dot- ie -dot- philips -dot- com