Re: PDF Paper size - summary [Ref:C384413]

Subject: Re: PDF Paper size - summary [Ref:C384413]
From: Tom Tomasovic <Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- NA -dot- NWMARKETS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 23:22:01 +0100

Pete et al:

I don't know if it is of any use, but one of the options on my system (Acrobat
Exchange 3.0/NT 3.51) in the print dialog box is "Shrink to Fit". If that is an
option on yours, you might be able to try this out to see what it does. I don't
have any A4 paper, or I would do it myself. My suspicion is that you would end
up with an increased margin on the top or bottom of the page to compensate for
the narrower width.

HTH

Regards,

Tom

<<Tom -dot- Tomasovic -at- na -dot- nwmarkets -dot- com>>
My words, not NatWest's.
Subject: PDF Paper size - summary [Ref:C384413]
Author: INTERNET TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU at Multimessage
Date: 5/23/97 7:50 PM

I asked earlier this week about PDFs and US Standard
vs European paper sizes. Specifically, I was interested in any
possible problems with printing a PDF formatted to 8 1/2 by 11 with
the narrower A4 paper.