Rates & Raves Update

Subject: Rates & Raves Update
From: Dennis Hays <dhays -at- NOVALIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 10:19:04 -0400

I'm receiving good response to this survey--keep 'em coming...

On another note, I'm embarrassed to say I mis-numbered the survey
questions. My reliance on FrameMaker's autonumbering made me overlook the
possibility I mis-numbered the survey questions manually. My editor (me)
overlooked that fact also. So, to all those looking for another question to
answer, my apologies (but, if you'd like to make up your own question #3
and answer it...).

Dennis
Dennis Hays
Novalis Corporation