Re: Job Postings -Reply

Subject: Re: Job Postings -Reply
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:43:31 +0530

Hello everyone,

In India, almost all jobs require "excellent communication skills". From
General Manager to Salesperson. Obviously, technical writing jobs require
excellent written communication skills.

Recently, I met an old friend/ex-colleague who is an excellent
communicator/trainer but his writing skills are atrocious. To me this is
like one side of the coin having been erased or something. Because I
thought speaking and writing were two sides of a coin. Strange, uh.

Just a thought...

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath