Re: C++ Programming Class for Technical Writers -Reply

Subject: Re: C++ Programming Class for Technical Writers -Reply
From: Christine Fedruk <CFED44 -at- CBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 16:48:12 -0500

I'm with you, Scott. Just one more thing I'd like to add...

I've wanted to pick up more "technical" knowledge for quite a while now,
but as a full-time tech writer who's also working on a tech comm Masters
program, I can't justify spending an entire semester on a particular
programming language. A 15-hour quickie overview is much more like it,
and I could take the others later (as time, interest, and $$ allow).

Fourteen weeks of night classes vs. fifteen hours? No contest!

Christine Fedruk
Chicago, IL