Re: Simplifying Procedures

Subject: Re: Simplifying Procedures
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 17:32:55 -0500

Colleagues,

Please forgive me if the hog's been butchered and the sausage made already.
I get the list in digest and read it when I have the time.

Kevin Freeman had a valid problem with the manager who made the comments
about simplifying procedures. IMHO, the manager is a horse's patootie. And
I have enjoyed reading the responses concerning the simplification idea,
especially those coming from outside the development group.

One of the strengths of this list is the broad range of experience and
experiences represented here. That and the number of people who are willing
to share them.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com