(Fwd) Re: Chat..Job Postings

Subject: (Fwd) Re: Chat..Job Postings
From: "T. Mazza" <tmazz -at- KODIAK -dot- ADAMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 11:40:21 -0400

Andie, (and other job posters) you have to learn to ignore the critics
sometimes. Keep in mind that there are people out there who will criticize
everything and everyone, often times because they are so bored, they have to
find something to do--in this case criticize. Besides, they will not be the
ones applying for those jobs anyway.

--- Forwarded mail from Andie531 -at- AOL -dot- COM

Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 11:33:56 -0400
From: Andie531 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Subject: Re: Chat..Job Postings
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Well........as a professional recruiter who finds the responses from these
lists invaluable...I take offense at the term "twit". It seems lately as if
certain members are upset at our lack of creativity and style. Seriously,
those of us who recruit are not always "experts" of the written word (as
some of you seem to be) . That's not my job. My purpose is to get the
information out to you. Frankly, we are not interested in hearing from those
that are so wrapped up in the wording, rather than the details of the job. If
the intent of these continued criticisms is to stop our relevant
postings...just tell us. We'll post them elsewhere. Andie

---End of forwarded mail from Andie531 -at- AOL -dot- COM

--
(You can build a better mousetrap, but now someone will build a better mouse...)

Theodora Mazza (tmazz -at- adams -dot- com)