Standard abbreviations for colors

Subject: Standard abbreviations for colors
From: John Vaughan <vaughanj -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 14:34:33 -0400

I am wondering if anyone can tell me what the standard abbreviations for
colors are? For instance, when labeling wires on a diagram, I wish to
abbreviate the colors something like this:

Bl = Blue
Br = Brown
Gr = Gray
Gn = Green
O = Orange
R = Red
W = White

etc...

Or if someone could point me to a resource that would list these sorts of
things, that would of course be even more helpful!

Thanks!

John Vaughan
vaughanj -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~vaughanj/home.htm