Output of your job "TECHWR-L"

Subject: Output of your job "TECHWR-L"
From: "L-Soft list server at OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY (1.8c)" <LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:41:20 -0500

> Dan Brinegar said:
Unknown command - "DAN". Try HELP.

> >Every techwriter/info developer should hafta go thru restarting the backup
Unknown command - ">EVERY". Try HELP.

> >generator in the rain (under fire), use a third-party formatting utility to
Unknown command - ">GENERATOR". Try HELP.

> >resurrect their hard drive when the driver partition corrupts the Finder,
Unknown command - ">RESURRECT". Try HELP.

> >and/or translate a Subjunctive Parable Routine from Cobol into a set of
Unknown command - ">AND". Try HELP.

> >Java classes; then imagine their moms trying to do the same things:
Unknown command - ">JAVA". Try HELP.

> >user-advocacy from real-life experience <smirk>.
Unknown command - ">USER-ADVOCACY". Try HELP.

> TRMOAS*: The most significant lesson about my audience took place
Unknown command - "TRMOAS*:". Try HELP.

> several years ago in a hanger at Travis AFB in California. I had a
Unknown command - "SEVERAL". Try HELP.

> newly-written procedure for some work inside the engine support pylon on
Unknown command - "NEWLY-WRITTEN". Try HELP.

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization