Job Posting -- Chicago, IL USA

Subject: Job Posting -- Chicago, IL USA
From: Kristen Stenglein <steng -at- PSYCLONE -dot- ENDINFOSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:41:16 -6

I am posting this for my company. Please respond to the person listed
below, not to me. Thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
JOB POSTING
Endeavor Information Systems is a progressive, employee-owned
software company that currently has openings in our Documentation
Department. Our expanding enterprise constructs a leading-edge
collections management software for academic and research libraries,
as well as museums and archives. We offer competitive salaries, a
casual work environment, a generous benefits package, including an
employee stock option program and an excellent vacation package.

Position Description: The Documentation Department provides online
and web-based help and printed documentation to the academic,
research and museum marketplace. We are looking for an individual to
fill the following position our friendly and fast-paced environment:

The Technical Writer will be responsible for producing accurate,
timely, and attractive documentation. Experience with the following
is an added plus:
-Frame Maker
-ForeHelp or equivalent online help system

Other Qualifications: Superb written and oral communication skills.
Ability to work independently under time deadlines. The candidate
should be organized, creative and energetic in order to accomplish
interesting and challenging documentation activities.

Experience: 2-3 years.

To apply for this position, please fax your resume to Ruth Winick at
(847) 296-5636 or send it to:

Ruth Winick
Endeavor Information Systems, Inc.
2200 E. Devon, Suite 382
Des Plaines, IL 60018-4505
Ruth -dot- Winick -at- endinfosys -dot- com