Re: A good title for a tw?

Subject: Re: A good title for a tw?
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 08:14:37 -0700

I do believe that if you're doing not only technical writing but also
"architecting" the forms, formats, methodologies and media in which
information is presented, not to mention designing the structures of the
cross-relationships between all the above, then "engineer" (preceded by
a modifier) is apropos as a title.

But then again I do, in fact, have SEVERAL gold teeth . . .
--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation