Re: Various ?s on Breaking In...

Subject: Re: Various ?s on Breaking In...
From: Paula Puffer <techwrtr -at- CEI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:24:20 -0500

Sophie,
>>>What are the legal/etiquette issues surrounding the use of
>documents prepared for my current employer as samples in my
>portfolio?

Get permission from your current employer before you use anything. They
might have a non-disclosure policy. When I did a manual for the University
of Arkansas at Little Rock Office of Academic Advising, I got a letter of
permission to include in my portfolio.

Now I'm in the process of getting permissions from the various companies
whose web pages I am going to use in my thesis.

Fun Fun Fun
Paula

>For fear of being flamed for having the longest post ever, I'll leave
>it at that. Thanks everybody for your posts. As an utter newbie,
>this post is a real God-send.
>
>Thanks again!
>Sophie Christoff
>no clever sig

>to 2500+ readers, e-mail to TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU -dot- Send commands
>browse the archives at http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html

Paula Puffer
techwrtr -at- cei -dot- net
6200 Asher Ave. #250