Re: Year 2000 punctuation

Subject: Re: Year 2000 punctuation
From: Lisa Higgins <lisa -at- DRDDO1 -dot- EI -dot- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:22:44 +0000

Although I think the punctuation doesn't matter too much (as long as
you're fairly consistent), I'd probably use Year 2000 compliant, as
"Year 2000" sounds sorta title-ly to me.

I am using DeathYear:2000!, personally, but I've found a disturbing
dearth of culturally literate folks who are able to appreciate my
high-falutin' literary reference.

Philistines.

Lisa Higgins.
lhiggins -at- lucent -dot- com