Re: Word to Pagemaker conversion

Subject: Re: Word to Pagemaker conversion
From: Peter Gold <pgold -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:42:40 -0700

Pagemaker is a "container" of stuff. What you put in is what you get out.
So, if the Word documents were created with named styles for paragraphs,
they'll be preserved if the Word (or other application's) stuff is
brought in properly. Pasting is not the way. It's File>Place. PM will
find an appropriate filter to convert and preserve what's there.

Regards,
Peter Gold
pgold -at- netcom -dot- com