Flowcharts in web pages

Subject: Flowcharts in web pages
From: Paul Ryken <pryken -at- POPRUN -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 12:59:13 +1200

Hi team

I have been requested to develop (Intranet) documentation for a call centre
in New Zealand. They have previously had little documentation but what they
have had has been in a flowchart format for their processes and procedures.
They want / expect that this will convert quite nicely onto the Intranet,
however, the though of all these images downloading on the web pages while
the CSR's are talking to customers doesn't impress me no matter how fast
the pipe or their machines are.

Does anyone have similar experience with developing call centre procedures
for the Intranet / Internet. Are there any examples on the net that I can
look at?

Paul