SDK Documentation?

Subject: SDK Documentation?
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 20:27:16 -0700

We're writing the documenation for our first SDK. Exciting, huh?
Anybody have any suggestions on books, websites, articles, etc., on
putting together the manuals? I've got a few examples, both hard copy
and online help, but what I'd like is to see some theory--some
rationales for why these things are organized like they are.

Thanks!