ISO 9000

Subject: ISO 9000
From: ahreed <ahreed -at- MAIL -dot- IAMERICA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 23:46:00 -0400

Greetings, all!

My client's parent company has recently mandated that all its affiliates
achieve ISO 9000 standards. From what I've read, paper trail creation is
a major aspect of this process. My preliminary web search has turned up
numerous hits, mostly consultants or companies proclaiming compliance.
So...a question for the ISO 9000-savvy:

Read any good ISO 9000 books or stumbled across any good URLs lately?
I'm interested in texts/sites with ample coverage of documentation
issues. Examples of a Quality Manual and Quality System Procedures would
be a real plus.

If there is sufficient demand, I'll summarize responses to the list.

Thanks!

Gay Reed
Doc Doctor
Mailto:ahreed -at- mail -dot- iamerica -dot- net