Extranet

Subject: Extranet
From: "Dr. Bill Warner" <DRBILLWARNER -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 18:01:42 -0500

Technical Writers,

The manager of technical writing (Product Information) for our
international company assigned me to gather all the information I can
secure on "extranets." We have an award winning intranet. A new
priority is to establish an extranet for our U.S. and international
customer companies.

Any and all information you could provide on EXTRANETs would be GREATLY
appreciated and wisely used.

Thanks.

Bill Warner
Kaleidoscope Technology and Training
drbillwarner -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
voice at home: (612) 473-3562
voice at office: (612) 473-0263
fax: (612) 473-9494
snail mail: 232 Central Avenue South