Re: indexing jokes?

Subject: Re: indexing jokes?
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 11:37:02 -0400

In a message dated 97-06-06 23:29:18 EDT, techwr -at- arundel -dot- com (Peter Kent)
writes:

<< > Please, write to me and tell me how terrible it is that "one
> of our own" should demean the profession in that way. It's Friday,
> and I need a good laugh. And I'll only make fun of you to a few
> people in the office, I promise.

Hear, hear! The world needs a little more humor, not less. And it needs it
most in the areas it's not usually found. >>

"Always take your work seriously. Never take yourself seriously."
Dame Margot
Fonteyn

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles