Juggle Act

Subject: Juggle Act
From: Steven Warren <Steven_Warren -at- USGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:12:26 -0400

Hello gang,

How hard do you think it is to constantly write about your software product
and stay up with the constantly changing technology while still leaving
time to enjoy the little things?

Our company's product is an Human Resources Management System (HRMS). The
software is very complicated and requires a lot of research in
understanding tax and HR laws. Between the studying, the writing, and the
reading of new technology, I sometimes find myself missing out on those
walks on the beach, and the sunsets at night, and foremost the rain dancing
off the streets. Does anyone else fall in this category at times. I am just
curious if people in my field feel the same as I do.