SOLUTIONS' FrameMaker seminars

Subject: SOLUTIONS' FrameMaker seminars
From: Niels Aaboe <naaboe -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 06:13:09 -0400

SOLUTIONS, Inc. is pleased to announce a new series of hands-on
FrameMaker seminars. Led by FrameMaker expert Jerilynne Sander, these
seminars are designed specifically for technical communicators. The
seminars will get new users up to speed fast. They'll also fill in the
knowledge gaps of more experienced FrameMaker users.

**FrameMaker for Technical Communicators**
Boston, July 14-15
Chicago, September 22-23
New York, November 17-18

**FrameMaker Tips & Tricks**
Boston, July 16
Chicago, September 24
New York, November 19

**Building FrameMaker Templates**
Boston, July 17-18
Chicago, September 25-26
New York, November 20-21

For more information -- about FrameMaker training or our updated schedule
of seminars for technical communicators -- call us at 800-448-4230
or 617-942-1610, send email to solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com, or visit our web
site (www.sol-sems.com).