Re: Replacing "execute"

Subject: Re: Replacing "execute"
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 00:30:35 -0800

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:17:41 +0800, Kevin Smith wrote:

>Oh boy.
> And what do you think most people in the world consider the primary
>meaning of "run" to be......

"Run" is what you do if you're going to be executed...

(Boy, NOW we're into recursive logic... I think this is a good note to
END this thread on, no?)

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>

And if you're certain, certain your life is some cosmic mistake
Why do you shake?
And if you're certain, certain that faith is some know-nothing mask
Why do you still ask?
They don't grade here on the curve,
We both know what we deserve...
- Steve Taylor, "Jesus Is For Losers"