Re: Updating Hard Copies of Existing Manuals

Subject: Re: Updating Hard Copies of Existing Manuals
From: "J. M. Forsyth" <jmf -at- PSIONWORLD -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:50:31 +0100

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to do this?:

I want to make a glossary/table in Pagemaker. I've already put the text in
a story, but I want to have the text in two columns that align perfectly,
so I can have, e.g.

Glossary entry 1 Definition here
and here

Glossary entry 2 Defintion here

etc etc

I had it beautifully laid out using a table in Word, but of course when I
placed it in PM it became an absolute mess. I've got Adobe Table, but it
doesn't seem ideal, because at this stage I don't know how long it will
be,
and I need to use funny colours and fonts for the Glossary headings.

*Any* advice or information would be warmly appreciated.

Thanks,

John.