How to pronounce TECHWR-L

Subject: How to pronounce TECHWR-L
From: barryk -at- MDHOST -dot- CSE -dot- TEK -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:59:12 -0700

I talk with many tech writers, both here on the shaky side, and back home
on the dirty side.

We all pronounce it:

Tech-Whirl-Er

and, Tech-Whirl-Er's

I for one am proud to be a tech-whirl-er!

Be not ashamed! Stand up tall (I am only 5'5")

And proclaim to the world:

I AM A TECH WHIRL ER!

Barry Kieffer
Technical Writer