Re: Frame and PDF

Subject: Re: Frame and PDF
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 14:57:35 -0400

Actually, if you have Frame 5.1.x and Acrobat 3.0
(including Distiller Assistant) installed, Frame
*will* create a PDF with no manual intervention
from you. Select print to file, don't specify a
file name, and select Distiller Assistant as your
printer driver. Then let 'er rip. With no further
intervention (except specifying a name for your PDF),
you'll have a PDF on your desktop, displayed in Acrobat
Reader.

From what I understand, writing to PDF will be built
in to the next major release of Frame.

A.