Great places to work (Was "Interviews and Ethics")

Subject: Great places to work (Was "Interviews and Ethics")
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:56:21 -0400

All: Apologies if this comes twice - my computer crashed and I can't tell
if it
went the first time. cb

and then Buck Buchanan Wrote:

>Haven't we all.

>> Am delighted to now be out of there and in my current, happy,
>> productive environment.

>I think we should start an online list of GREAT places to work.

I am definitely in favour of this idea! I'll even maintain the list
and send it out to anybody that wants it. I think this would be a
valuable resource - more than than a list of awful places to work.

One thing about working in a rotten environment - when you go someplace
decent,
you're fully equipped to appreciated it.

Oh, and thanks to everyone who commented on my original dilemma! FWIW, I
feel a lot
better knowing that 1) I'm not the only person that had to do this, and 2)
acting
professionally and expecting the candidates to do the same is about all you
can do.

Cheers!

Candace
cbamber -at- castek -dot- com
Candace Bamber

now thankfully at: "Whatever you can do or dream,
Castek Software Factory Begin it.
Toronto, ON, Canada Boldness has genius, magic and power
in
it."
416-777-2550 X 331 --- Goethe