IE Job Description

Subject: IE Job Description
From: Tami Goodall <tamig -at- MOSAIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:10:10 -0700

I'm currently creating an Information Engineer position in my department
and would like to know if anyone has a current job description for such
a position. I'm looking for the usual job description stuff: essential
job functions, knowledge, skills, education/experience requirements.

Thanks in advance. I'll publish the new description when I'm finished.

Tami Goodall
Mosaix, Inc.
Redmond, WA

Tami