EMBEDDING URLS IN E-MAIL? -Reply

Subject: EMBEDDING URLS IN E-MAIL? -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 08:23:07 -0700

>>Can anyone tell me how to embed URLs in the text of e-mail?

I don't know if this is part of your question or not, but setting up
the computer so the URLs can be clicked to open a web site is the job
of the recipient of the e-mail, not the sender.

All you can do as the sender is type the URL in the proper form.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California