Re: Office 97 Word / Document Map problem

Subject: Re: Office 97 Word / Document Map problem
From: "Cramer, Kim" <kcramer -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:23:00 -0700

I don't know if this is a real solution as I don't work with Word 97,
but here goes. Could the problem be that a template is attached to your
document and Word is set to auto-update styles? If so, then Word will
reformat the doc according to the styles in the template, thereby
changing the styles in your document. This has driven me crazy on
occaision in Word 6 until I remembered to check it.