Re: Certification Issues

Subject: Re: Certification Issues
From: Bill DuBay <bill_dubay -at- PHOENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 17:56:50 PDT

Ernie,
Are you saying that there are no skills common to all tech writers? Would
you also say that there are no skills common to the great majority of tech
writers, let's say 80%.

Bill DuBay
Technical Writer
Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
email: bill_dubay -at- phoenix -dot- com
(714)790-2049 FAX: (714)790-2001
http://www.phoenix.com
-------------
Original Text
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>, on 6/16/97 3:01 PM:
This is correct, if it means a single set of skills that's supposed to
cover every kind of tech writing.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation