Re: Don't hire me, I'm not certified!

Subject: Re: Don't hire me, I'm not certified!
From: witzend <jeanne -at- NETONECOM -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:28:25 -0400

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer wrote:
[some really funny , intelligent stuff!]

Hey, Melissa, you ghost-wrote my Bibles (Mac & Photoshop) and some of my
DTP books, didn't you? You remember...the ones with a sense of
humor...the ones I actually read and still refer to?!
That was a great post!

As long as I'm de-lurking..I saw reference to a "Microsoft Manual Of
Style"-that was a joke, right? (Please say yes!!)

jmm