Resume and Portfolio Tips

Subject: Resume and Portfolio Tips
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:29:59 -0400

I've been asked to do a page of resume and portfolio tips for my STC
chapter's web page (talk about the blind leading the blind...)

Anyway, if anybody on the list would care to contribute any suggestions,
I would be very grateful for the input. All suggestions will be
acknowledged on the finished page, and I will post all the suggestions
in one message if there's enough interest.

My thanks in advance to anybody who cares to help.

--
Bruce Byfield (bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com)
Technical Writer / Job Bank Team, STC Canada West Coast Chapter