a little assistance please

Subject: a little assistance please
From: "Gaitskell, Gail" <ggaitskell -at- TORHOSP -dot- TORONTO -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:44:00 -0500

My husband is thinking of enrolling in a technical writing program at a
local college and is now trying to find out what type of work is out there.
Could someone tell me if there are technical writers being employed in the
environmental or health fields? We live in the Toronto area in Ontario,
Canada and would be looking in that area for work eventually.