Doc-To-Help and avi files

Subject: Doc-To-Help and avi files
From: DWeber <dweber -at- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:12:58 EST

Hi all,

I am an avid Doc-To-Help user...and I am currently converting my
manual into an on-line help system. I am incorporating AVI files into
my help system...and I have been successful in getting the AVIs to
launch and play from a hypertext link in a secondary window. But I
cannot get my AVIs to close automatically after playing. Anyone a
Doc-To-Help expert?????

Believe it or not, I called the tech support desk for Wextech....and
they have NO clue.

Thanks,
Diana