Re: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)

Subject: Re: SMEs (was Education and Productivity)
From: Peggy Schillinger <peggys -at- STLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 17:03:57 -0500

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer wrote:

> Bagels are good for actual scheduled meetings -- you can even
> bring toppings. I brought sliced apples and cheese once; that
> was good. Sliced fruit (strawberries, melon, etc.) goes over
> well.
> [SNIP]
> (Yes, this _is_ on-topic. You would not _believe_ how much more
> information we have gotten from SMEs since we started feeding
> them.)

Oh, sigh, Melissa. Don't you long for the day that SMEs will feed
*us* so that *we* will make the effort to get along with *them*!

Regards....Peggy
Peggy Schillinger peggys -at- stlnet -dot- com
Computer Software Technical Writer 314-569-9495 (V)
Co-President, STC St. Louis (MO) 314-994-1905 (F)

"I began to develop a firm conviction that most efforts to
teach people things were wasted. All they needed was to
go off some place quiet and read." ---Richard Russo