Re: Question about learning to develop online help

Subject: Re: Question about learning to develop online help
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 08:24:03 -0500

You might try looking at some freeware programs and contacting the
programmer. I'm not talking about strategic freeware like Internet
Explorer and the WinHelp engine, but the little programs that some
programmers release as freeware on a personal basis. You can find that
kind of software on sites like
http://www.shareware.com

There are a lot of freeware programs out there with no help at all. Some
of them would be pretty good if they had help.
No budget to pay you anything, but it might be good for practice and
something to put on your resume and in your portfolio.

Mike Huber
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com