ADMIN: About Certification Discussions

Subject: ADMIN: About Certification Discussions
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 10:17:55 -0600

Gang,

I've been informed that a large number of people
want to continue the certification discussions--I've
also been asked to reconsider and allow it.

Here's what I propose: If you feel strongly about
either reopening the certification discussion or
not, send a message to me (OFFLINE)
with the SUBJECT of

NO CERTIFICATION DISCUSSION NOW

or of

REOPEN CERTIFICATION DISCUSSION NOW

Don't bother putting any comments in the body
of the message--I won't even be looking at the content
of those messages. If you have comments about
this issue, just e-mail me separately with a different
subject and I'll read it. If I get flooded with messages,
I can't promise responses, timely or otherwise.
Sorry, but I'm on a big deadline.

I'll go with the general sense--if a clear majority is either
for or against, I'll go with it. If the percentage is roughly
even, it'll stay closed because of all of the other complaints
I've gotten.

Eric